Thursday, March 27, 2008
Disc Golf
Yesterday in class we started a new lesson in dic golf. i had never played this until yesterday. it was very fun and everyone seemed to enjoy it as well. even thought the wind was strong yesterday it made it more of a challenge to get to the goal. On monday we will be going to a real disc gold course and we will get to play a few holes of it. I think this is going to be a great time and i hope that the weather will be good. if the weather is bad it will make for a miserable time and we can only hope for good weather since this is a very fun game to play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I had a chance to play disc golf in lifetime leisure and i also enjoyed it. When we went to play at the course the game was much more difficult with obstacles in the way. I thought it was a real challenge when we went because the wind was strong and you had to throw the disc with taking the wind into consideration. I hope that you have fun at the course on monday.
Post a Comment