Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Cell phones
Over the few years cell phones have really getting to a higher potential. Such as the iphone and verizons wireless verison of it. Both of these of these phones are very high in the technology. Such as navigation, internet, and many helpful tools that get people through the day. It also has a nice look to the phone and makes many young adults want tto purchase this phone. This is a few reasons why these phones are such a good seller.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I completely agree. I remember the days when the cell phone was the same size as your house phone. I remember zach morris from saved by the bell had a huge cell phone. Now my cell phone fits in some of the smallest places. Sometimes i dont even know its in my pocket it is so light.
Jc I totally agree about with you about how cell phones are advancing is just mind blowing I remember seeing old Save by the bell shows with the big old cells about the size of my arm, now they can be as small as a pen. When purchasing my next cell I’m going to try and get a wireless card for all the hot spots around SRU.
I think your right i love my cell phone and i also love my i-pod. So when ever they go down in price a little i will be getting the I-phone. My sister has one and really knows her way around this phone so she will be able to teach me.Cant wait!
Post a Comment